FROM CBB NEWS SOURCE
The NCAA baseball committee sat down and discuss some changes to some rules to help speed up the game and for safety purposes.
- enforcing time limits (a pitch must be delivered within 20 seconds with no runners on base)
- the batter’s box rule (the batter must generally keep one foot in the box during an at-bat)
- handling of conferences (defensive and offensive)
- speeding the time between innings and during pitching changes were areas the committee identified as areas of possible improvement
- This season, all base coaches are required to wear a helmet when coaching the bases.
- The committee also believes that, in some cases, fields are not being lined properly before play begins.
To read the rest of the Article about the NCAA BASEBALL COMMITTEE
The original link is working now.